Project Preliminary Study
In business positioning, to prepare for the preliminary study of information systems by conducting feasibility studies within the framework of brand / investor forecasts.
To prepare a complete information systems project based on experience with 25 years in sector and to provide implementation support with business needs.
- Prepare and provide implementation support.
- Preparing projects, System designs, standards, performance efficiency segmentation,
- Preparing and managing technical specifications,
- Preparing project budget preparation and budget,
- Following the budget management of investment, take measures to reduce expenditure budget costs (capex-opex),
- Manage IT (information Technologies) purchase contracts,
- Copper Cable Solutions
- Fiber Cable Solutions,
- G-PON (Gigabit Passive Optic Network) Infrastructure Solutions,
Telephone & Operator Systems Solutions
- PBX Solutions,
- IP Telephones Solutions,
- Wired and Wireless Telephone Devices
Network Active – Passive Solutions
- Lan / Wan Solutions,
- Voice / Data Integration,
- Wireless and Wired Network Solutions,
Network Cabinets and Auxiliary Parts,
• Elevated data center base,
• Server cabinet and design,
• Active and passive devices for cabinets, Active device programming,
• Data center security input,
• Data center fire safety system (FM 200)
Server & Virtualization
• Server Supply and Installation & Virtual Server,
• Backup Units and Installation,
• Firewall and Network Security
Security Cameras CCTV
• CCTV IP Infrastructure,
• CCTV Coax Infrastructure,
• CCTV Hybrid Infrastructure
Card Entry Systems
• Security Card Access Systems (Access Control),
• Employee Card Access Systems (PDKS),
• Guest Card Access Control Systems,
• Ip Tv Solutions,
• Inroom Entertainment Solutions (VoD),
• Ip / Analog / Digital Telephone Products,
• Media Hub Products and Solutions
Hotel / Building Management Systems
- Front office management system – PMS
- Sales and Banquet Management System – S & C
- Inventory and Cost Control Systems,
- Accounting and Financial Reports,
- Personnel Payroll and Attendance Tracking Systems – Human Resources Systems,
- Hotel / Building Information Systems (Info Board-Digital Signage)
- Internet Security Applications (HOTSPOT)
- CRM Applications,
- Loyalty System Applications (LOYALTY)
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
Car Parking Control
- Car park entrance and control systems
- Modern design
- Dynamic and full motion graphics
- Screen-based communication
Information Systems Specification Preparation
To prepare appropriate specifications on the basis of product and / or product groups used in every stage of weak flow processes.
Hotel / Building Opening Process Tracking – I
Planning the procurement processes of hardware / software for Hotel / Building Information Systems, commissioning, training completion and guest acceptance day (first day hotel opening) organization .
Hotel / Building Opening Process Tracking – II
Hotel / building Information Systems installation of operating systems, user training and planning applications.
Domain setup, AD user definitions
• e-mail server installation – User definitions
• User Computers setup and AD user definitions,
• All hotel requests installation and commissioning processes.
• Internet infrastructure and installation processes for guest and hotel staff
• Backup unit installation and procedure
• Supervisor training.
Opening Support Processes And Training
After opening, follow-up of all prescribed procedures, monitoring of IT processes with 3-month or 6-month on-site checks , training and follow-up of the System Specialist.